6.3.09

Friend Visit

Loon was in town during the weekend. we decided to go over to singapore to walk and shop.
its been a long time i land my feet into orchard. saw lots of kick, but not into any of them. saw shirts, but couldn't convince myself on splitting with my money. found my fav Vans Chukka Boots @ LeftFoot but no my size. no fate.

as usual Haji Lane and Surrender not to miss out
for lunch, Katong Laksa. sorry for the empty plate, was too hungry and forgotten to take a pic of it while it is hot hahaha.
nike id
my idol
UOB Bank ? Undefeated ?
lastly, thanks to my dear ten1o for the driving, energy and time with us walking around blindly, non-stop shopping on this very very special day/occasion......
.
.
valentines day
love u.



2 comments:

ten1o said...

haha.. poison fren u hv.. intro us the new racun place for g-shock.. XD arGggHHh..

ronniedamini said...

can't remember the name of the old mall already...